1. Strengthen our work with children, families and schools both in the community and our churches.
2. Deepen our worship and prayer life to better connect us with God.
3. Grow a culture of whole-life discipleship, equipping people for everyday frontline ministry.
4. Develop our church buildings and St Michael's Centre for the next phase of church and community life.
5. Provide robust pastoral care within our churches and community for those most vulnerable, particularly the elderly.
6. Explore and develop mission and faith-sharing opportunities and partnerships at home and abroad.