In more detail we believe:
- God loves the world he made, and he wants us to live in good relationships with him.
- But people everywhere have rebelled against God and have tried to run the world themselves.
- Because God loves us, he sent Jesus his son into the world to rescue us.
- Jesus died to pay the price of our rebellion, and rose from death to show his victory over sin.
- God offers us a true forgiveness and a new start when we invite Jesus in to run our lives.
- Once we've invited Jesus in, we commit to living in his way...and in return, God gives us power to do it. That power we call by various names - the Holy Spirit, the power of God, the life of Jesus in us: but fundamental to all Christians is the experience that we live out our faith in a miraculous power that comes from God, rather than simply in our own strength.
We offer a range of opportunities to find out more about the Christian faith, including courses for interested seekers, new believers, and those who'd like to refresh their faith.